Forum of Luna Online's guild HeavensKnights

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Azken here. Leave a message after the beep...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azken

PostSubject: Azken here. Leave a message after the beep...   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Yo, I'm Azken I guess. At first, I thought I'd wait for some improved forum activity before I started introducing myself and stuff, but I guess activity doesn't just come on it's own. Might as well get started.

I'm 19 years old, studied music at the gymnasium in hopes of becoming a sound techniqian or something along those lines. Decided to take some time off school for now, currently no jobs in sight, so yeah, I'm your average slacker.

I'm a hard core gamer. Or well, was. Guess I'm more of a retro freak nowadays. In mmo's I prefer healing and buffing, but it's always cool when you can do a bit of damage too, so I really enjoy playing my priest.

At the moment, I lag way too much to take anything seriously, but if you find yourself in need of my assum buffs or simply need someone to anwser your questions, I'm your guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Azken here. Leave a message after the beep...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Nice to see ya here XD Well, activity won't be bigger if everyone thinks just like you do XD Check this forum more often, think we should invite members to it ^^

P.S. ok there was a beep already...what to say....your lag is scary DX It's more evil than you are. O.o

IGN: Lanya lvl 70 #Inactive#

IGN: Teikiko lvl55 #Inactive#
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/teikiko

Azken here. Leave a message after the beep...
Page 1 of 1